Monday 27 September 2010

Andrew Bird, The Star Child, and the library.

HELLO BLOG, IT IS I, CARLA.

Wow I have had the biggest spell of doing whatever the hell I want art wise... yeah... you don't even want to know what that entails.

But I suppose its time I get back in the driving seat. My rake's progress, I got bored. Oops.

But I'm going to see if I can tackle Wilde's 'The Star Child' from TODAY, its a great little story full of delicious imagery and I feel inclined to draw beautiful children recently.

I really want to buy loads of books but I am going to library it up and see what they can provide my unemployed brain with, and save my bank balance.

Also I just discovered Andrew Bird and the Squirrle Nut Zippers and well I was pretty desperate for new music and I madly in love with these bands already. Really gorgeous music to listen to and get the creative gears in... motion?

Motivation is hard, shove me.

No comments:

Post a Comment