Monday 30 May 2011

Websites, and terrifying new project. HERE WE GO.

Okay so all those stamp designs down there got made into lovely official rubber stamps for my darling Red House... allow me to wax lyrical about it again, since I adore the place.

We have a very exciting exhibition getting set up... one of Janey's prop dresses has come to us, a beautiful chair, some Philip Webb candlesticks... ah so much LOVELY. I can't wait for it to get all set up.

I'm also beginning 8 illustrations based on the wonderful stories of Red House, and I am very excited and also very SCARED about it. Drawing William, Janey, Dante, Lizzie, Ned, Georgie... the girls... in their youth, in Red House... arrgh! Keep your fingers crossed that I do them all the justice they deserve!

I'm also working on a NEW website, www.carlabull.com ... which is very exciting, since my old one was horrid. This one, I hope, will eventually be lovely and professional. Aha... don't look at it yet, its full of test paragraphs and rubbish.

BUT THIS POST ILLUSTRATES HOW MUCH IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, OKAY? BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment